Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 40-memories cherished

Hairstyle can be a classic, sophisticated, cool or a trendy, unique, and fun style, finding the perfect hairstyle that suits you individual face.....Today, it will be our last time visiting the hair salon in Wuhan.Everyone has their hair being washed and cut, hoping to be back in Singapore with a fresh and smart look.Thereafter, we have a farewell dinner with the WUST student leaders and teachers.I really treasure the time whereby we could sit together and enjoy this very last dinner.
What a surprise!
The student leaders bought a huge cake and many packets of crackers and biscuits.Thereafter, they bought us to the motel where we could let down our hair and play .I really appreciate that as it is the very last day we could spent time playing and chatting with one another.

I want to take this opportunity to say farewell to the student leaders with whom I have been associated over the past 42 days. I can’t say my stay has been long, but given the speed at which things moved, this isn’t a short time either. And in that period, I’ve been fortunate to witness the School’s tremendous growth and be part of its exciting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment