Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 41-Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end.



I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

China represents the future of the global economy. The shear gravity of the population and the potential for development draws all eyes to the ancient cities that I have toured. Seeing China for myself built up my respect for the Chinese people. While I have only skimmed the mountain tops of this life-changing experience, I look forward to exploring the valleys for years to come. I hope that within the next 5 years I will have an opportunity to return to China.I hope in future trips I am stunned by the progress China will make in environmental protection, in transportation, and bringing prosperity to the millions of Chinese still living in poverty. I will be forever grateful to the WUST student leaders for their great accompany and Ngee Ann Polytechnic for giving me the opportunity to study at Wuhan .Thank you.The learning journey has been exciting and challenging...
探索世界(WUHAN) 的第一步是向自我挑戰的勇氣............

No comments:

Post a Comment