Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 39-Shopping Mall



Today,I have economical mixed vegetable rice for dinner.I charged the food according to the weight of the foods that I choose.But,the best part is the shop offers free flow or rice and soup.
The rice is Yummy delicious probably it's because I'm too hungry.

Thereafter, I heard that Cynthia was almost being pickpocket.This was indeed worrisome.Before I came to Wuhan, my parents keep on reminding me to carry my bag at the front so as to avoid being pick-pocket.Luckily and fortunately,I am a good girl and listen to my parents.听妈妈的话 (周杰伦).We just need pay more attention to avoid the pickpockets during our stay in Wuhan. We just have to be more vigilant so as to protect yourself and our friends from any possible losses.We plays a critical role in safeguarding our security by being vigilant and reporting any suspicious acts, persons, or items.We as a whole could stay united and protect the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment