Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 34-Presentation

Today was the last day using the classroom. It was also our final presentation. Everybody woke up early to do last minute rehearsal on the presentation the present the best to the teacher. Everybody was very punctual however you can see some of them feeling lethargic. This is because everybody has put in lots of effort just to produce the best. Our group sends me out to draw lots on and we got the number 4 which means we are the fourth group to present. Eline tell me that they did an advertisement and after I have seen it, I decided to give a live advertisement. The whole group contributes idea to it and within 15minutes we have came up with the plan. When it was my turn to do the live advertisement, I was shy fearing that nobody will laugh and like it but it turn out perfectly well. All my friends say that I did a good job and I was very happy.Noor was the first group member to start the ball rolling.than soon it was my turn.


My part was to explain on the cost crashing and the diagram part.
After the whole presentation, the whole group was relieve and everybody have a wide smile on their face as all their hard work had earn the recognized from the teacher.
A NEW (Amanda Noor Eline Wei qin) ALOHA presenting to you our aloha beverages.
Reflection:
NE message
We must preserve racial and religious harmony
We value our diversity and are determines to stay a united people.
It is true that having noor in our group was a blessing. We do projects together, we think together and never did we discriminate him. We should not look down on others just because of their skin color instead we should treat all the people of equal status. So what if they are of different race from us, we are all Singaporean and what we are doing now should be for the society not individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment