Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 15-Our presetation Day

Today ,we have our presentation. We made some mistake and it was spotted by our friend, Fathullah. There are a total of five groups which needs to present today. Our group was the fourth presenter and the lot was picked by me. Finally we were presenting our slides.
Our Group Presentation
Finally,it's my turn to present.
I am presenting on AON and constraints.
I was feeling very nervous and petrified with worry as I am afraid that I might missed out a few key points .Fortunately,our kind teacher,Ms neo, make us laugh and by saying that the boss might not be happy if he know we have so many buffer time. I replied by saying that we have a very nice boss. After the presentation ,we were release early and we went to 世界城光谷步行街。We took an hour bus ride to the destination and when we board the bus it was very crowded and it was as packed as sardines. . As the journey was very long, Dongxiang(one student leader),keep helping us to find empty seats. Whenever he saw empty seat, he will quickly sit down and ask us to take over the seat which he is seating on. He keeps on doing this until all of us have seats than he find another seat for himself. He is really a very nice kid.

Finally we reach世界城光谷步行街


The interior of the世界城光谷步行街

蛋仔


Sometimes you’re just craving something crunchy and delicious.

It was really very delicious to the extent that I bought two as my friends keep on eating my portion.
"Smoke is the easiest way to make dead"
It should be "Smoking Shortens Life, Quit Now".
Playing around
Thereafter, we went to the Wal-mart to buy some food stuffs for the cruise trip tomorrow.Reflection:Today, when I went to use the toilet at 世界城光谷步行街,something shocking happened.When I turned on the tap,I realized the water is lightly sheer yellowish in colour.The water supply in China is not as pure as what we have in Singapore.We should really appreciate the water in Singapore when we are back.Let me share with your what I know about water.Water can helps to hydrate our body,prevent constipation,aids in cleansing of intestine,waking up with a clear mind and beautifying skin.Beside all this ,it also help to detox the body in long term & prevent most heart problem! The only thing is that “Once must drink the luke warm water slowly,bit by bit.”Good night,I'm really very tired.













No comments:

Post a Comment