Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 16-Gorge-ous

Today at 8.30am, my roommate(soon ling) sms alert music(Techno) wake me up. It was the release of our current semester result. Everybody jump out of their bed to view their result. Thereafter, we prepare our bags for the three days two night trip to three gorges, Yangtze river, 白帝城and 长江三峡大坝。We gather at 1pm sharp and head off to the cruise. We took a 6 hours ride to a place in yichang to have our dinner.Thereafter , we took another 1 hour to another place to board the cruise.In the cruise we were given the night to rest from the long journey.Thus, we decided to go to the deck of the cruise to take a look at the night view.
Gorge-ous Everybody gather at the deck.
I stayed at the deck for sometime enjoying the cool wind and night scenery.
Today, is a very special day because I did not write any reflection.But, I have a poem to share with all.
床前明月光,疑是地上霜。
举头望明月,低头思故乡。
For those, who does not comprehend Chinese,I have done a translation below:
"Before the bed, bright moonlight,
frost on the ground.
I raise my head to gaze upon the moon,
then, missing my hometown, I lower my head."
It reflects the hopeless solitude and homesick yearnings that I feel exactly now.I wish I am home now.


















No comments:

Post a Comment