Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 14-Hectic And Hustling Day

As usual,lesson commences at 9.00am.The teacher go through with us chapter 4-Cost Crashing.After that,I have my test!!I have a feeling of anxiety before my exam.Basically,I know all the common insert of function except for equation.Thus, a little bit of marks will be deducted.Thereafter, we had a short break. After the break, we study a bit more on cost crashing and we do my practical 4 on leveling. At 3pm, our kind teacher ,Ms Neo, release us for our project. All of the groups were busy rushing out all the Gantt Chart, squeezing all the boxes for AON into the slide and throwing out all ideas as we have to produce the best presentation slides for the class.
Everybody is busying discussing the project management’s project,which is due by tomorrow.


As I am rushing to complete my project, I have no time to eat outside.Thus, I have to go to 三弓路 to 打包(take away).I ate china style yong dao fu with flavorful, appetizing and spicy麻辣 base. With lots of ingredient inside the noodles, it only costs 7RMB.Beside this, a drink,牛奶西米露which cost 3.5RMB.

Reflection:Food is a surprise for me everyday.Food is really cheap and aplenty here. I managed to taste a large variety of Chinese cuisine.Unmistakably and ubiquitously, spicy chilli sauce is an integral part of Wuhan cuisine.Today, I tried the fiery spicy noodles, the ingredients in the noodles are very tasty,that it just melts in my mouth.Here goes the Chinese saying “The masses regard food as their heaven."Thus, I always order my food in moderate amount and finish it.I have learned not to waste food even though food is cheap in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment