Friday, April 16, 2010

Day27-Buying breakfast for Ms Neo


Today, we all wake up at 7.30am to buy breakfast for Ms Neo as apology. We need to reach the hostel by 8.30am so that we can pass the breakfast to Ms Neo before she went out to buy breakfast for herself. When we were there, we saw Ms Neo opening her door then we quickly passed her her breakfast. So today lesson, we are getting back our exam paper, then we went on to do for our practical test. We do until 2.30pm than she went on to teach us another new chapter on leadership and motivation. It’s all about how to motivate others, what a leader should have and many more. After lesson, we went back to our bunk to prepare ourselves for dinner. Thereafter, I went out of hostel, Ron told me that Daryl was having high fever so we brought him to see the school clinic. Then they say that he was not a student from the school thus they cannot treat him. Thus, we called Ms Neo for help. She asks us to bring him to the classroom and the teachers will bring him to the hospital. After the teachers bring him to hospital which is about 6minutes away from the school, we head off to eat zha jiang mian(a kind of noodles). After eating, we when back to our hostel and rest.



Reflection:
I strongly believe that respect and caring are essential.When your friend is unwell, I will always try my best to lend a helping hand.We should not always take as we must learn to give and help.I hope for the rest for the journey at Wuhan, everyone will stay healthy and not fall sick again. Respect is showing regards for self and others in a courteous and sensitive way. In our multi-racial society, I am tolerant, accept individual differences and am able to appreciate cultural activities from different cultures. In addition to this, when it comes to group project, I pay attention to my group members when they are presenting their ideas.
To sum up, the above mentioned are the values and beliefs that I hold strongly to. They are inextricably linked to who I am and determine what I should do or will do. These values and beliefs are the bedrock upon which my being is grounded, and grounded firmly it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment