Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 6-Lesson+Celebration

Today, lesson was as usual. However, teacher teach until only 11am and allow us to prepare our-self from 11am-6.30pm.We went to eat steamboat until 2.30pm and the bill costs 289rmb. than I took the fa piao from the cashier and scratched it, and I won 20 rmb ,so total cost is 269rmb.I'm so lucky!!On our way back, we saw people just hanging their clothes up in the streets.This is so different from Singapore.If this happens in Singapore,we might get a fine for having the intention to '高楼抛物'law.


Drying clothes in the streets
Hanging it onto the tree
They just simply know how to make use of nature to help them in their daily lives.


Steamboat!!!
Then off to rehearsal.Practice until 6.30pm and started to prepare to go and perform.They welcome us with 200 students cheering and clapping sound.I took up 4 roles which is Sir Standford Raffles,Malay, Soldier and singing skit.When I reached there they keep giving me tidbits as they are scared that we will be bored. allof us participated in the skit from acting to singing.it was really a fun filled day.



Stuff they gave us to eat


HOSTS for today
The Hosts


ECE performs(love story)

Loacl students singing

Sir standford raffles negotiating

Samsui women

me acting as a Malay girl

Me(solider) killing sihao(ah gong)

JJ song- hui you na me yi tian(war song) Class 2 singing a song for us

Dong Xiang and me playing charrade

Games organized by the local students


The attention they gave us



Chermaine getting forfitted(catwalk)


group photo


Last Photo before we leave the room



REFLECTION:
I think we (my group and I) were pretty efficient in doing our presentaion.I guessed the whole process was fun and fulfilling.Once again I would like to say a big "Thank you" to the audience.The audience was keenly attentive and expressed enthusiasm acceptance of the performance.It was indeed a magnificent day for everyone. This is the wust student's spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment