Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 11-Shopping and dining at 江汉路步行街

Actually, most of the girls looked forward to shop at 江汉路步行街.However, due to the strong wind and temperature dips down to about 12 degrees Celsius , majority of us have no mood to shop.I guessed we all suffer from the"rainy-day blues."I came across a shop called"Me & City".It is an apparel shop , unfortunately it does not have an outlet in Singapore.

The shop really looks nice from the exterior of the building.However,the clothes inside are exorbitant. Beside this,I can find many western style shops plus a Wal-Mart and the ubiquitous McDonalds and KFC.
Reflection:
I feel that shopping in China is getting more convenient.The intensity of the bargaining and the sheer number of goods available are pretty much unsurpassed anywhere else in the world. Unlike large department stores where the prices are fixed, there are some stalls where I try to bargain in order to make good deals.
~Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment