Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 1-Departure

4.30am-Soon Ling's parents fetched me to the airport.We arrived at the airport at 5.30am and the teacher- in- charged arrived shortly. ME AND SOON LING

After all the students arrived, we soon dragged our heavy luggage lazily to the check-in counter.We soon started to compare our Luggage weight and found out that some of our friends luggage was quite heavy.(few more KGs and it is overweight) Soon we proceed on to the gates and it is when the speechless feeling kicks in.Most of the family hugged their kids and giving them the expression saying that 'we will missed you, take care'. My parents did not send me to the airport but when i was about to board the plane, they called me and asked me to take care of myself.At that moment i really missed them. The feeling was complicated.The mixed feeling of wanting to go to Wuhan and wanted to stay back in Singapore with my family.42days will soon be over, so just enjoy everybody.

ron, janice, daryl, weiqin, soonling ,wenjie.


Group Photo

TRANSIT AT GUANGZHOU


BAI YUN AIRPORT(GUANG ZHOU)

Reach guang zhou airport at 12pm, than when to do the second checked-in.at 1.30 we are given 1hour to eat. The price of the food are exorbitant.For example, one can of coke costs 25 rmb and one plate for duck rice cost 69rmb!!

me and daryl

Checking in to Wuhan

arrived at Wuhan at 5.20pm arrived at the school at 8
I am going to begin my incredible trip in China!!
REFLECTION:
Missed our family just shows that how much one love the family.This is a very good experience as it is a once in a life time experience and allows us to broaden the culture of china and deepened my appreciation of the changing environment.Upon meeting the students in Wuhan.I found out that they are very friendly and helpful towards us.they help us to carry our heavy luggage up the bus even when we wanted to do it ourself ,fearing of troubling them.And after you say thanks you they reply in a very polite way welcome.When we when to supermarket, they also helped us to carry our shopping bags.Helping others give them tremendous satisfaction making it a more graceful society.Singaporean should learn from this kind of helpful spirit.












No comments:

Post a Comment