Saturday, April 17, 2010

Da 29-Hair cut




Today was practical test. I was doing fine until manual resource leveling. At that point of time I keep undo as I think that I did wrongly thus I might have over undo as at the end of my paper, my other resource was over allocated which should not be that case. After the test, we was given two hours break, thus me Ron and Daryl when to the school canteen to eat while the rest when to MacDonald to have their lunch. My lunch was not bad, however there was just too many green pepper and hardly and meat. As my and Ron don’t eat green pepper we remove all from our bowl and it just fill up one whole empty bowl. After the break, ms neo started on another new topic, teams and diversity. It’s about recognizing the team needs and elements of a successful team. After lesson, we stay back to watch Queen Elizabeth again to write a short summary on it related to teams and diversity.
After school, we decided to go to 发源地 to have a new hair cut. In china, the entire hair stylists are called by their number and not by their name.

I still prefer Cynthia to have this hair style.


this is our ‘boss’ who help us to calculate the total amount

As all of them did not bring enough money out, in the end I end up paying the full amount.


Reflection: Getting a hair cut in Singapore in much more expensive than in China. This is due to the high labor or wage costs, rental costs and training costs in Singapore. Thus, having a hair cut in China allows me to enjoy an affordable hair cut. The hair stylist in China is very friendly and amiable. I feel that having a good service is vital as customers will wish to come back and enjoy the excellent service standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment